Saturday, December 3, 2011

Eleven Monthes, three days!!

You know with everything that has happened this year I do not know how I kept smoke free. Jeanette and the fire, Nancy and the shafting at work, injuries, Robert’s dad passing(10-22-11). But some how I have done it. This has been the longest I have ever been smoke free. Now onto the next problem….WIEGHT!  I have a membership at Planet Fitness and Have made all of 2 visits there so far. Not to bad for having the membership for a week. Now if I could just make it 3 visits in a week I would be so happy. I may have to just go with out Robert though. He is really bad into WOW big time again. I really don’t know what it is with him, News or WOW. I guess I should just be happy that it isn’t both at the same time. Tonight is the first game in a month and of course it had to snow last night. Don’t look like much out there but it just had to do it. Thanks allot.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Swan, saw your comment over at my place, and thought I'd stop by for a visit. Congrats on staying smoke free. While I've never smoked, I understand that it can be a challenge to quit. My Dad quit after nearly 50 years of smoking, so I think there's hope for everyone.

    Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete